Why Be A Member of a Golf Club?
- Access to unrestricted tee times and unlimited golf (depending on category). If you are able to play golf once a week, then full membership can bring significant savings vs pay and play.
- The ability to hold an official handicap that can be used in competitions at your club, across the country and abroad. This also allows you access to play in open competitions where you can play courses at big discounts with the chance to win prizes
- Being part of a community of like minded people with the ability to make new friends
- Access to social events
- FREE public liability insurance as part of your England Golf affiliation fees
Why Join Ryton Golf Club?
Since its inception Ryton Golf Club has endeavoured to provide competitive and quality golf at exceptional value, a foundation which is carried on today.
- Membership rates are some of the most affordable in the North East of England
- Active competitions with Mens on Saturdays and Sundays, Ladies on Sundays and the Vets section on Wednesdays. There are also some summer evening competitions as well as many casual 'roll up' groups throughout the week
- The course is flat making it easy on the legs
- With a central clubhouse and greens nearby, it is possible to play a number of holes without needing to commit to a full 18
- The course drains well meaning that it stays open when others have to close during bad weather
- Get discounted bar purchases with your members card
Being a Member of Ryton entitles you to FREE rounds of Golf at Prudhoe/Consett/Garesfield/Tynedale/Allendale/Haltwhistle with the Tyne Valley Golf Alliance card worth over £100!
Standard Member Rates 2022/2023
All membership prices apply to both men and women. Please Note all subscription prices exclude a mandatory £16.00 England Golf and Durham County Golf Union affiliation fees. You may not need to pay some/all of this if you are a member of another club in England/Durham County and wish to make Ryton an AWAY club. The affiliation fees bring many benefits such as your handicap management, FREE public liability insurance, exclusive offers, access to county competitions and a county card which gives you discounted green fees.
Age based memberships are calculated on your age at 1st April of the current year.
The membership season runs 1 April - 31 March. Pro rata rates are available for anyone wishing to join later in the year.
Senior (Ages 65+ and a member of Ryton for 15+ years)
Full ages 25 - 30
|Full ages 21- 24||£270|
|Full age 20||£220|
|Full age 19||£210|
|Full ages 16-18||£70|
|Full age Under 16||£35|
|Community Membership - Sunday - Wednesday (c)||£499|
|Country Membership (d)||£340|
|Flexible Membership (via Playmoregolf)||£280|
|3 Month Summer Membership Offer||£219|
(c) Ryton Golf Club operates as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC). As a CASC we offer memberships that are affordable to the whole community.
Should you wish to find out more regarding our Community memberships please either call or email the secretary. Call - 0191 413 3253 or e-mail email@example.com
(d) For members with a primary residence more than 50 miles distance from the Club.
(s) For Students in full time education
There is no complicated joining process, no joining fees and no need for a 'proposer' or 'seconder'.
To join, you will need to submit:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Contact phone number
- If you are new to golf club membership or, if you have been a member of another club, your handicap there and CDH number (if known)
- The category of membership you wish to join
- Credit/Debit card online via howdoipay.com (We will need to send you the bill first to get your unique code) or over the phone.
- Bank Transfer
- Spread your payments over the year with monthly payments via Fairway Credit
- 5 monthly instalments via Direct Debit
For more information please call 0191 4133253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once paid, you can get access to the tee booking system and receive your membership bag tag to start playing.