CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP RULES 2019
1. The Club Championship is open to All Full Playing Members.
2. In addition there will be three Divisional Competitions.
1st Division 0-10 Handicaps
2nd Division 11-20 Handicaps
3rd Division. 21 Handicaps and above
3. All of the above to be played as a 36 hole competition over two days with players playing in their own agreed 2,3 or 4 ball groups.
4. The format is medal and the competition winners will be decided as follows.
Club Champion - Player with the lowest gross score over the two rounds.
winners of divisions 1,2 and 3 will be the player in each category with the lowest nett score over the two rounds.
5. In conjunction with the competitions, there will be the usual "Sweep of the day" and two's competition in place with the sweep winners being based on nett scores. This applies over the two days.
6. Players playing in these competitions over the two days will only pay one entry fee on the first day. Normal entry fees for the "Sweep of the day" and two's will apply on both days.
Handicaps will not be adjusted on day one of these competitions. Adjustments will only take place after the completion of both rounds.