Ryton Golf Club is a Private members club founded in 1891 with a rich history. We are looking to appoint an experienced individual or couple to take on the catering franchise within the club on a self-employed basis.
The restaurant is busy with a mix of members, golf societies and functions. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualities and abilities:-
- Preferably a proven track record in catering with excellent health and safety and hygiene standards
- Excellent customer care, interpersonal and communication skills. We have a loyal member base – golf, social and in the local community and it is important that the successful candidate has the ability to make everyone feel welcome.
- High Personal and Professional Standards with an attention to detail.
- The ability to create, prepare and deliver a consistently high standard of catering ranging from the provision of basic bar snacks to catering for societies, team matches and function nights.
- An awareness of cost control, budgets and financial management is essential along with the motivation and ability to pro-actively get involved in the generation of additional income for themselves and the club.
- To be able to demonstrate a high level of rating from the Foods Standards Agency.
As this is a golf club, hours of work have to be built around serving members needs, visitors and societies. Therefore a flexible approach is essential and the ability to work the required hours to meet the members needs and requirements is a must.
If you feel this is an opportunity for you then please send a covering letter and C.V. for the attention of The Secretary, Ryton Golf Club, Clara Vale, Ryton NE40 3TD or email email@example.com